Friday, April 18, 2008

WebWatch, my new sidebar element for fun browsing

If you have visited my blog recently you would have noticed the sidebar element that I have conveniently called "WebWatch." Watch this element for info on a new website or webtrend. I will give a brief overview here and if you like whats on offer, might as well go to the site to check it out.

That said, Digital Lego is my first post on WebWatch. As a child I played Lego till the bricks became loose and wouldn't fit into each other any more. I did not even know the name of this game at that time. I enjoyed every moment I spent creating structures with the bricks. I still recall how I used to run to my grand pa to show my creations.

This one here, is a digital lego. That is, you download the .exe file, intall it on your computer and get started.Unlike the physical lego, the online one is cool 'coz there is no end to the shapes of lego bricks you can choose from. If you dont have what you need, just write to the lego team and they will get it for you. If you register, you can borrow unfinished creations from others and complete them, you can share what you have created with others and so on.

Those of you really longing for a break from work, this can get you refreshed instantly.

The website is http://factory.lego.com/.

Only beware, it is very addictive ! :)

No comments: