Thursday, April 10, 2008

Painting, a mere painting!

Look at those sketches

You’re right

That’s my music room at home

Me playing the guitar and all

Those are my friends

Been with me through thick and thin

Those blank faces and naïve smiles

All dizzy with smoke and drink

When we found us

Something just collapsed in between

That day I felt it again

Something was collapsing again

I am never the same again

They are never the same again

We are never the same again

We sure had a good time


A painting, a mere painting

Faces that speak the truth

Gazers that read the truth

Me, and me alone, that knows the truth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

But yeah, good to see that u have started to blog and all. Happy blogging...:-)